Market development director
1. Responsible for the market development of Canon's full range of products in 3-5 cities;
2. Collect and analyze market information and plan local market strategies;
3. Coordinate the various product departments within the company to support the overall market sales of 3-5 cities.
1. College degree or above, over 30 years old, more than 5 years of large company market or sales work experience;
2, strong copywriting ability, high sensitivity to the market, familiar with IT / OA / digital industry;
3. Have the ability to plan and coordinate products and markets, and adapt to appropriate business trips;
4, fluent in Japanese, especially English;
5. Have the ability to coordinate communication.